The content of this page was sent as a newsletter to subscribers 7 July 2023 – if you want to sign up for the newsletter click subscribe above or click here
*Some deals in this post may have expired – ensure you sign up for the newsletter for up to date information*
THIS MONTHS FEATURED AUTHOR: Cara Dee
Romance Across the Spectrum.
I’m often awkwardly silent or, if the topic interests me, a chronic rambler. In other words, I can discuss writing forever and ever. Fiction, in particular. The love story—while a huge draw and constantly present—is secondary for me, because there’s so much more to writing romance fiction than just making two (or more) people fall in love and have hot sex.
There’s a world to build, characters to develop, interests to create, and a topic or two to research thoroughly.
Every book is a challenge for me, an opportunity to learn something new, and a puzzle to piece together. I want my characters to come to life, and the only way I know to do that is to give them substance—passions, history, goals, quirks, and strong opinions—and to let them evolve.
I want my men and women to be relatable. That means allowing room for everyday problems and, for lack of a better word, flaws. My characters will never be perfect.
Wait…this was supposed to be about me, not my writing.
I’m a writey person who loves to write. Always wanderlusting, twitterpating, kinking, cooking, baking, and geeking. There’s time for hockey and family, too. But mostly, I just love to write.
THIS MONTHS FREE BOOK – Home
A feel good novel about finally applying comfort to the hurt, about finding that one place where you belong.
MM | Hurt/Comfort | Family Romance | Autism | Single Dad | Standalone
The day I stepped off the bus in Seattle, I hoped with every fiber of my being that my Philadelphia past was left behind me. I couldn’t guarantee I’d be off the streets yet—far from it—but at least I’d see my little girl again. Then I met him. Adrian. A straitlaced history teacher. According to his brother, Adrian had a habit of rescuing strays, but I didn’t buy the nice-guy act. Well, at first.
Download for free here: https://BookHip.com/DRBXZDX
Cara’s Social Media
Reader Group: https://bit.ly/33h5v46
Links to all the places to find Cara: https://www.caradeewrites.com/cdwlandingpage
NEWS AND RECENT RELEASES
- Jay Hogan – The Art of Husbandry is OUT NOW. A world shattered. A hope kindled. A love ignited. Available here HERE
- V.L. Locey – Off The Ice, Chesterford Coyotes #1 written with RJ Scott! The first book in our YA hockey romance trilogy is available here: HERE
- Lane Hayes – I’m thrilled to announce that BAXTER’S RIGHT-HAND MAN is here! This is a sweet and sexy story about the A-list movie star who meets an adorable diva who turns his world upside down! HERE
- Cara Dee – The Store by Cara is now open! You can find exclusive store content here: HERE
- Lisa Henry – Washed Up Former Child Star Ryan Lee is out now. Washed Up Former Child Star Ryan Lee is a second chance romance with an MC who doesn’t believe in happy endings any more, but could sure do with a new beginning. It’s available on Amazon, and KU here: HERE
- RJ Scott – Team Orders is available in KU/Amazon – HERE
- Charlie Novak – Out Now: Pole Position, a steamy sports romance set in the high-octane world of F1. Read now on Kindle and KU: HERE
- NR Walker – OUTRUN THE RAIN, is out now! Gay/bi, action adventure swoony romance! HERE
RARE London – 8 July | RARE Florence Sep | GRL October | RARE Paris 2024
- Leta Blake will be selling and signing at Rockin Romance Readers HERE – it’s in Knoxville TN on August 5th. Get tickets now!
- RJ Scott – Signing at: shiMMer on 1st July and RARE London on 8th July with books for sale at both!
- Charlie Novak – Signing at: shiMMer on 1st July and RARE London on 8th July with books for sale at both!
- Lane Hayes – I’ll be signing at ShiMMer, the MM UK author signing, on July 1! I hope to see you there!
- Eli Easton & RJ Scott – Pre-order ‘Solstice’, book 1 of a new series, ‘The Lake Prophet Mysteries’, featuring romantic suspense stories set in a small town near the Olympic National Park with Sheriff Gabriel Thompson, and animal behaviorist/dog whisperer, Tiber Russo. HERE
V.L. Locey – The Chanteuse and the Bodyguard (Campo Royale #5)! Releasing Wide July 12 with a preorder date of June 21. Start the series HERE
- Charlie Novak – Coming 20th July: Like I Pretended, the fourth book in the Heather Bay series featuring a sunshine Hollywood superstar and a grumpy coffee shop owner. Pre-order: HERE
- RJ Scott – Pre-order How Much For The Whole Night – the full length novel inspired by a short story of the same name, book 1 in the brand new Shadow Team series. You can pre-order HERE
- Lane Hayes – Coming July 25…The London Chance. This is my novella from the H2H Charity Anthology WITH a brand new bonus story. Preorder available now… HERE
- NR Walker – Pre-order INTO THE TEMPEST now! Release day is June 27th – Book Two in the Storm Boys Series: Tully and Jeremiah’s story continues! HERE
Leta Blake – Pictures of You read by Michael Ferraiuolo HERE
- Eli Easton – Coming soon – How to Love Thine Enemy by Eil Easton in audiobook! The book is currently in production and is being narrated by Matthew Shaw, who has narrated all of the Howl at the Moon series.
- NR Walker – Where the Storm Boys Series began… Meet Paul and Derek in Second Chance at First Love! HERE
SALES AND PROMOTIONS
- Jay Hogan – Powder & Pavlova is FREE everywhere? Have you read it yet? HERE
- Leta Blake – Reminder! All Leta Blake paperbacks are on sale in the UK only until July 15 for £10 or less! Including Special Editions. Sale at Amazon only HERE
HAVE YOU READ
- Jay Hogan – Foxed is now live on most major audiobook platforms – HERE
- Leta Blake – July 18 is the 7th Book Birthday for Angel Undone by Leta Blake! An urban fantasy novella featuring an angel and his human lover. HERE