The content of this page was sent as a newsletter to subscribers 14 February 2023 – if you want to sign up for the newsletter click subscribe above or click here
*Some deals in this post may have expired – ensure you sign up for the newsletter for up to date information*
THIS MONTHS FEATURED AUTHOR: LETA BLAKE
THIS MONTHS FREE BOOK – Pictures of you – Leta Blake
A Queer Coming-of-Age Romance set in the early 1990s
Eighteen-year-old Peter Mandel, a private school senior—class of 1991—is passionate about photography. Peter doesn’t have many friends, preferring to shoot pictures from behind the scenes to keep his homosexuality secret. Enter Adam Algedi, a charming, worldly new guy who doesn’t do labels, but does want to do Peter. Hardly able to believe gorgeous Adam would want geeky, skinny him of all people, Peter’s swept away on a journey of first love and sexual discovery. But as their mutual web of lies spins tighter and tighter, can Peter find the confidence he needs to make the right choices? And will his crush on Daniel, a college acquaintance, open a new path?
Join Peter in the first book of this three-part romance/coming of age series as he struggles to love and be loved, and grow into a gay man worthy of his own respect. GET YOUR FREE BOOK HERE
When you’ve read ‘Pictures of You’, you’ll want to pick up the sequel You Are Not Me, which is currently only available on Smashwords via a private presale – Smashwords
Hello, readers! My name’s Leta Blake, and I’m thrilled to be participating in the inaugural launch of our wonderful MM Romance Reader newsletter. I’m honored to be in the company of so many fantastic and acclaimed authors. I write M/M Romance in a number of subgenres including contemporary, new adult, fantasy, omegaverse, and more. Throughout these subgenres my brand is high heat and (typically) angst.
While I’m excited for the readers to have access to this one-stop shop for news on our group, I’m also personally looking forward to seeing what all my fellow authors have to share. It’s a hectic world out there, and too often things slip past me. This newsletter will be a great resource for me! I hope it is for you as well.
NEWS AND RECENT RELEASES
- Leta Blake – When you’ve read the free book above, ‘Pictures of You’, you’ll want to pick up the sequel You Are Not Me, which is currently only available on Smashwords via a private presale – HERE
- Jay Hogan – Do you love a hot silver fox mm romance? How about 2 silver foxes? Bisexual awakening, Opposites attract, Coming out, Family, who’d have them? Humour, passionate sexy times, so much swoon, classic cars, New Zealand. Buy here or KU your copy!
- Charlie Novak – Out Now: Like I Needed, Heather Bay Book Three – One night isn’t supposed to lead to love. Out Now on Kindle & KU – Get it Here: HERE
- RJ Scott & VL Locey released Railers Volume 4 – now you can get all of the Railers books with only 4 borrows in KU. Find the books here: Amazon
- VL Locey – Will the love they once shared reignite or will this goodbye truly be the last? The Financier and the Sweetheart:
Wide: February 17, KU: March 17: HERE
- Garrett Leigh has brought forward the release date of the fourth installment in the Rebel Kings MC series. Love Thy Brother will now release TWO MONTHS earlier than planned on March 29th. You can preorder HERE
- N.R. Walker‘s next release will be out Feb 23rd! To The Moon and Back is a sweet and sexy single dad story. You can preorder it at AMAZON
- Lane Hayes – Fairy Cakes in Winter, is a grumpy/sunshine, age-gap romance featuring a grouchy baker, a quirky ad man, and an improbably idea that might just give each of them the new start they need…with fairy cakes. Coming February 16: HERE
- Lisa Henry – Washed Up Former Child Star Ryan Lee, by Lisa Henry and J.A. Rock, will be released on June 6. You can preorder it HERE
- RJ Scott – the final book in the Single Dads series is out 28 March – get book 1 FREE
- Eli Easton has a new book coming out in March, the sixth book in her HOWL AT THE MOON series. This one features a young Inuit man and a Qimmig dog shifter in a Romeo & Juliet type story, see more HERE
SALES AND PROMOTIONS
- Garrett Leigh‘s hurt/comfort romance, Dream, is currently on sale for 99c! Get it while you can! Also available on Kindle Unlimited
- Lisa Henry – Have you read the Star Crossed series?Not Until Noah, the first book is the series, is FREE on Amazon now until February 16.
- Jay Hogan – First Impressions (the first book in my Auckland Med Series is FREE on most platforms as an introduction to the series, so if you want to grab yourself a copy click here
- N.R. Walker‘s short story Best of Both Worlds is a hurt/comfort romance told in drabbles (100 word chapters). You can grab it HERE
- Charlie Novak – Sign up to Charlie’s Newsletter to get the free short story Twenty-Two Years. Sign up Here
- Rachel Ember – Read THE POOL BOY for FREE when you join Rachel Ember’s newsletter HERE
Cara Dee – Valentine’s Day Sale! 16 ebooks for $2.99 each. The Camassia Cove Universe (main content) by Cara Dee is all on sale through February 16th. You can find this universe of interconnected standalones HERE: Happy Reading!
- Lane Hayes – 99 cents until February 13, Out in the Deep and Out in the End Zone – the first two books in the Out in College series. HERE and HERE
HAVE YOU READ
- Rachel Ember – Have you read WONDERLAND? HERE